yo quiero de verdad

stillworkingonit

US english
I have this friend who is a weisenheimer <sp> and he is tyring to teach me spanish. Only thing is, he will tell me what to say, but he will not tell me what it is I said or what it means. He won't spell it for me either, so this leaves me in a predicament. I am trying to figure out what he is having me say, without begging him, and boy he will, to tell me what it is. So if anyone out there could help me, it would be greatly appreciated. Here it is, "yo quierro de velad". So very sorry about the spelling, as I am not sure even if he knows how to spell it, I am spelling it as it sounded. LOL!!
Again, thanks in advance for any help! :eek:)

• Juan del diablo

Mexico español
    that is a real problem, i cant help you... "yo quierro de velad"... i think he wanted to say "yo te quiero de verdad", it means "I HATE YOU!" hahaha just kidding it means "I really love you"....

stillworkingonit

US english
    I meant about the love part. But I do thank you for letting me know what the "yo quiero de" something is, I will have to work on the other. Thanks again.

Antartic

Chile
    If you leave out the "TE", you have a complete different sentence, and we lack the context:
    Yo quiero de verdad... ayudarte/aprender español/jugar golf.

Something like:
    I really want to...

voyager2

Venezuela, Spanish
    Hi:

I don´t want to complicate the things but...It could be "Yo quiero revelar" "I want to reveal .. a secret" or "I want to develop .....a photo"

Voyager2

stillworkingonit

US english
    ok, thanks so much for all the help, the sentence is, yo quiero de bailar. He did not tell me it started with a b instead of a v, ugh!! He said, "I want to dance".

cheski

england
    someone wrote to me and i dont know what it means can you help me?this is the first bit

.....dobes estar pasando delicioso y conociendo muchisimas cosas ojala todo to esten gustando!

JUANSE

argentina español o ingles
    "i guess you got to be having a terrific time and knowing many new things i hope you like everything"

regards

juanse