She makes movies in Hollywood...et al

Doris

spanish
Amigos por favor una vez mas necesito sus correcciones ...si alguien tiene tiempo se lo agradezco de antemano.

Me han pedido leer una entrevista a Angelina Jolie y responder preguntas , pero las conjugaciones
son mis dudas.

A) She makes movies in Hollywood . her last movie is ALEXANDER.
B) She works helping people in refugee camps of Africa and Asia with UN .
C) She have an adopted son called Maddox and she hopes to adopt more children.
D) Her marriage to Billy bob Thornton was breaking ( is breaking up or only breaking? )
E) She tell about her parents , who´s are divorced. (quiero decir " ella conto acerca de sus padres , quienes se divorciaron)
F) She wants an special partner for to share her life. (quiere un compañero especial para compartir su vida)

1. I think the article will be about Angeline Jolie´s life
2. I don´t have any kind of information about the topic, provided that I don´t like too much the movies in general. (quierdecir " no tengo ninguna informacion acerca del articulo porque no me gustan mucho las peliculas en general)
3. I want to find details about of Angeline Jolie´s life.
4. My prediction was correct because in this interview she tell about her adopted son , her new movie "Alexander" and her passion for helping the dispossessed and her longing for a new partner.
5. I didn´t know anything abour this actress . After I read this interview, I learned that she´s a very generous woman , who use her money helping poor children.
It´s a good example to imitate for another actors.
como se dice ... " es un buen ejemplo a imitar para otros actores"

GRACIAS POR SU SIEMPRE OPORTUNA COLABORACION.

• Artrella

Banned
    BA
    Spanish-Argentina
    Doris said:
    Amigos por favor una vez mas necesito sus correcciones ...si alguien tiene tiempo se lo agradezco de antemano.

Me han pedido leer una entrevista a Angelina Jolie y responder preguntas , pero las conjugaciones
    son mis dudas.

A) She makes movies in Hollywood . her last movie is ALEXANDER. :tick:

B) She works helping people in refugee camps in Africa and Asia with UN . :tick:

C) She has an adopted son called (whose name is )Maddox and she hopes to adopt more children.

D) Her marriage to Billy bob Thornton was breaking ( is breaking up or only breaking? )( does she still live with him?? )

E) She told us/the reporters about her parents , who are divorced.(quienes están divorciados) (quiero decir " ella conto acerca de sus padres , quienes se divorciaron)

F) She wants a special partner to share her life with. (quiere un compañero especial para compartir su vida)

1. I think the article will be(??? this is future/ es como que estás adivinando acerca de qué va a se la entrevista )about Angeline Jolie´s life :tick:

2. I don´t have any kind of information about the topic, provided I don´t like movies in general very much. (quiere decir " no tengo ninguna informacion acerca del articulo porque no me gustan mucho las peliculas en general)

3. I want to find details about Angeline Jolie´s life. :tick:

4. My prediction was correct because in this interview she told us about her adopted son , her new movie "Alexander" and her passion for helping the dispossessed and her longing for a new partner.

5. I didn´t know anything about this actress . After I read this interview, I learned that she´s a very generous woman , who spends her money helping poor children.

6. She is a good example for other actors to follow. (She has set an example>>> esta frase quiere decir que ella es un buen ejemplo y que los demás deberían copiarla)

Saludos Doris!! :p

basurero

uk
    Tengo dos correciones que lo hacen sonar más natural:

1. Her latest movie is ALEXANDER.
    2. She works by helping people in refugee camps in Africa and Asia with the UN.

saludos
    basurero

pamelajoy05

Banned
    US english
    A) She makes movies in Hollywood. Her lastest movie is ALEXANDER.
    B) She works helping people in refugee camps in Africa and Asia with the U.N .
    C) She has an adopted son, called Maddox, and she hopes to adopt more children.
    D) Her marriage to Billy bob Thornton is breaking up. ( is falling apart).

E) She tells about her parents ,who are divorced. (quiero decir " ella conto acerca de sus padres , quienes se divorciaron)
    F) She wants a special partner to share her life with. (quiere un compañero especial para compartir su vida)

1. I think the article will be about Angeline Jolie´s life.
    2. I don´t have any kind of information about the topic, provided that I don´t like the movies in general very much. (quierdecir " no tengo ninguna informacion acerca del articulo porque no me gustan mucho las peliculas en general)
    3. I want to find out about the details of Angeline Jolie´s life.
    4. My prediction was correct because in this interview she tells about her adopted son , her new movie "Alexander," and her passion for helping the dispossessed?? and her longing for a new partner.
    5. I didn´t know anything about this actress . After I read this interview, I learned that she´s a very generous woman , who uses her money to help poor children.
    It´s a good example for other actors to imitate.

jacinta

USA English
    Hola, Pamela;

Algunas correcciones más para ti:

pamelajoy05 said:
    2. I don´t have any kind of information about the topic, since I generally don´t like movies very much. (quierdecir " no tengo ninguna informacion acerca del articulo porque no me gustan mucho las peliculas en general)

3. I want to find out the details of Angeline Jolie´s life.

4. My prediction was correct because in this interview she tells about her adopted son , her new movie "Alexander," and her passion for helping the unfortunate and her longing for a new partner.

5. I didn´t know anything about this actress . After I read this interview, I learned that she´s a very generous woman , who uses her money to help poor children.
    She sets a good example for other actors to imitate.