Samuel Gíli

wcspencer

United States, English
Hello,
Over a year ago I found, in a thrift store, a pamphlet called, "Resumen Práctico de Gramática Español". It was in rather bad shape and paragraphs were misplaced in the first pages. It was signed by Samuel Gíli on 10/12/1989 in Tegucigalpa, Honduras.
I have spent many hours since finding it trying to translate it in side by side two column pages. I have finally finished it. It took me so long that I will have to study it over, (probably many times), to remember the words and grammatical rules that I supposedly learned while translating it. Would anyone be interest in reading it and making corrections to my translation? If so, one way I could get it to you is by emailing anyone a chapter at a time. There are seventeen chapters.
¡Muchas grácias!
billylongo

• Misao

Zaragoza(Spain)- Spanish
    I could read your translation, but I'm quite busy at the moment and I don't know when I will be able to read it.. If you want, send it to me to mainalla21@hotmail.com. :)
    I really want to read that Spanish manual. Oh, I live in Spain, so I presume there will be things that will sound bad to me. Do you want me to change them as they are said in Castilian or...?:confused:

Bye!!