Norwegian: Norway Nightclubs and Nightlife Forum

oceanside1

English
Hi, I would like the following expression to be translated into Norwegian: "Norway Nightclubs and Nightlife Forum" . This will be used as the title for a web site forum which caters to the local Norweigian community. Thanks =)

• Grefsen

English - United States
    Hi, I would like the following expression to be translated into Norwegian: "Norway Nightclubs and Nightlife Forum" . This will be used as the title for a web site forum which caters to the local Norweigian community. Thanks =)
    Velkommen til nordisk språkforum oceanside1! :)

One possibility for your translation might be "Norge Nattklubber og Nattliv Forum." However, since I'm not fluent på norsk....yet.... I'd suggest waiting until you get replies from some of the native speaking Norwegians who frequent this forum. :)

Lykke til!
    (Good luck!)

Obil Tu

I would translate it most idiomatically with "Norsk nattklubb- og nattelivsforum" ("Norwegian [...]") or as a second choice "Norges nattklubb- og nattelivsforum" ("Norway's [...]"). "Norway" on its own sounds a little odd.

Huffameg

Norwegian - nynorsk
    I would translate it most idiomatically with "Norsk nattklubb- og nattelivsforum" ("Norwegian [...]") or as a second choice "Norges nattklubb- og nattelivsforum" ("Norway's [...]"). "Norway" on its own sounds a little odd.

"Natteliv" does not make that much sense in this context, I think. "Natteliv" would something that a bat (or a batman?) lives. "Uteliv" however includes all bar-club-concert-type activity. It might on the other hand be to big as it includes restaurants etc.

"Norsk utelivsforum" sound quite good.