Helo

Di_Di

Georgia English
Hola todos,

I am new here and I am happy that I've found this message board.Can you advise me the best free resources in learning Espanol online?How many words should I study per day?If you have time please help me.Also I would like to create online Spanish guide into my language and publish it to one free American website at FreeWebTown.Is it possible to do?

Thanks,
Di

• cuchuflete

EEUU-inglés
    Di_Di said:
    Hola todos,

I am new here and I am happy that I've found this message board.Can you advise me the best free resources in learning Espanol online?How many words should I study per day?If you have time please help me.Also I would like to create online Spanish guide into my language and publish it to one free American website at FreeWebTown.Is it possible to do?

Thanks,
    Di

Hola Di_Di,
    Welcome to the foro. Look in the sub-forum Resources. There are a number of listings for good resources for students of Spanish, including beginners.

Un saludo,
    Cuchufléte

Di_Di

Georgia English
    Thanks a lot for your replies.I've liked learnspanish com. I think it wil help me a lot.Is it possible to publish some material from this website and translate and then upload to freewebtown com - free american website?

Thanks.
    Diana

jaykemin

English
    Diana I can see that you are eager to learn spanish. Way to go......

Regarding your question, if you can publish some material from this website? I don't know, perhaps you can asks the moderator of this site. You can simple send them private message. k!

Saluditos,

Jaykemin;)