All Slavic: Apage, Satanas!

Karton Realista

Polish - Poland
I would like to know how would you translate this phrase (I'm mostly interested in the first word) and say weather it is used in it's original form in your language.
In Polish it's Precz, Szatanie and is used in it's original form in literature.

• Russian: изыди, Сатана! The verb itself potentially exists (изойти), but is not used anymore in its direct sense, plus this Imperative form is archaic (the standard newer one is изойди).

I was replying from the iPad and couldn't mark the stress, so I am now fixing that:

изы́ди, Сатана́!
    (изойти́, изойди́).

The original Old Church Slavonic and Old East Slavic form is изиди́, Со́тоно/jьzidí, Sótono!

Lubella

Ukrainian
    in Ukrainian

згинь, Сатано! die, begone
    геть, нечиста сило! go away, shoo

Panceltic

Slovenščina
    What does that mean? Is it separate from the rest of the phrase or just a part of it?

This is the direct quotation form the Bible. I am now comparing different translations, some use only "poberi se", others "proč od mene", and some "za menoj" (which sounds very strange).

"Poberi se!" is the imperative of "pobrati se". It means "go away, f**k off". It really is quite rude, though no actual rude words are being used. This meaning exists only in imperative. Otherwise, "pobrati se" means to pick oneself up.

"Proč od mene" = "away from me"

"Za menoj" = "behind me" (I suppose this is directly translated from "vade retro")

Panceltic

Slovenščina
    Yes, it can be understood this way. It simply means "behind me", so it's up to the listener to guess what verb is intended ;)

Lubella

Ukrainian
    Is геть an exclamation, verb or sth else? It looks interesting.

What does that mean? Is it separate from the rest of the phrase or just a part of it?

it is an exclamation, It means "away" and the verb (imperative) is implicit in this case,
    go away!
    take him away, etc.

Lubella

Ukrainian
    забирайся геть away with you precz, wynoś się stąd! -- here is an interjection

but as adverb it means also:
    someplace
    out
    far
    very
    around
    mostly it means away, like викидати геть "to throw away"

marco_2

Polish
    Well, in some contexts yes, byt definitely not in this one.
    Hen, Szatanie?
    In post #10 you asked if геть is an exclamation, verb or sth else and I replied that it is akin to Polish het / hen which means that these words have the same origin and not that we use them in contemporary Polish in the same meaning or context.

Karton Realista

Polish - Poland
    In post #10 you asked if геть is an exclamation, verb or sth else and I replied that it is akin to Polish het / hen which means that these words have the same origin and not that we use them in contemporary Polish in the same meaning or context.
    Ok, doesn't matter.

Primomattino

Russian - Russia
    Нет, не "изыди". "Изыди" это церковнославянская форма слова "выйди". А "апаго" - отойди. По-славянски "отыди". См. Евангелие от Матфея, 4:10, 16:23, откуда эта фраза и взята.

Нет, не "изыди". "Изыди" это церковнославянская форма слова "выйди". А "апаго" - отойди. По-славянски "отыди". См. Евангелие от Матфея, 4:10, 16:23, откуда эта фраза и взята.
    Но в реальной жизни используется «изыди» — ср. 2110 записей на «отыди, Сатана»: "отыди, сатана" - Google Search против 32200 на «изыди, Сатана»: "изыди, сатана" - Google Search Геть, precz и proč это ведь тоже «вон, прочь».

Primomattino

Russian - Russia
    "Изыди" говорится, когда сатану изгоняют "из" кого-то одержимого. Да, это устойчивое выражение. Но к вопросу Karton Realista оно не относится. В евангельских отрывках, ОТКУДА И ПРИШЛО выражение "АПАГЕ САТАНАС", речь не идет об изгнании. В обоих случаях говорится четко и прямо: "отойди от меня". Человек спрашивает, как переводится греческая фраза "апаге Сатанас". Вот на это я и отвечаю: "отойди от меня, Сатана" (см. в русских изданиях Нового Завета). Если что, я в теме (27 лет служения в церкви, греческий изучал, Писание тоже).

nimak

Macedonian
    Macedonian:

Бегај, Сатано!
    (Begaj, Satano!) ['bɛgaj 'satanɔ]
    бегај! (begaj!) - "run away!"