This item isnt available in your country

< Previous | Next >

AntiScam

Arabic
I've tried to install the wordreference android app but I get this message: the item isn't available in your country.

The app cannot be found in the Play Store, but I used Google to get to the app in the store.

I'm in Libya. Why is Libya blocked from downloading the app. Just in case, I don't have any problems downloading other apps, such as Reddit, which I just downloaded now.

• mkellogg

Administrator
    English - US
    Hi, I checked and saw that the app was unavailable in some countries where the user could not complete an "in-app purchase". I just enabled the app in those 16 countries. But Libya wasn't one of them. Do you download from Google Play? Or some other "app store"? If using Google Play, try again later today or tomorrow. It will probably show up.

AntiScam

Arabic
    Hi, I checked and saw that the app was unavailable in some countries where the user could not complete an "in-app purchase". I just enabled the app in those 16 countries. But Libya wasn't one of them. Do you download from Google Play? Or some other "app store"? If using Google Play, try again later today or tomorrow. It will probably show up.
    It worked. It showed up and when I tried to download it gave that same message, but when I tried again it did download. Maybe due to Google Play cache or something else. Anyway I downloaded from Google Play.

I thought the app was more than just a dictionary. Too bad, I cannot post and browse the forum via the app.
    Thanks.

mkellogg

Administrator
    English - US
    No, it isn't meant for the forums. The web interface on your phone should be good enough. You can bookmark it to the home screen and use it much like an app. Anyway, glad to get the app available in those extra countries for those who use the dictionary.

< Previous | Next >