running header

< Previous | Next >


Senior Member
English, United States
Hola estimados foreros:

When writing a formal composition, one can choose to use a "running header," which is like a title that appears at the top of every page. I haven't been able to find an official Spanish term for this, so I have just been using phrases that seem logical: cabecera continua or título recurrente. Does anyone know what the professional term for this is?

Mil gracias. :)
  • lmgutie

    Senior Member
    Mexican Spanish
    In the spanish versions of both LibreOffice and MSOffice, they are simply called "cabecera" and "pie de página" respectively.
    These areas can accomodate static fields and dynamic fields to be repeated in each page.

    < Previous | Next >