Problem typing from mobile

< Previous | Next >

TheCrociato91

Italian - Northern Italy
Hello.

I've been experiencing this issue for roughly a week now while using Chrome on my Samsung phone. Whenever I'm typing a post, my keyboard disappears and I get kicked out of typing mode if I hit the enter or the delete key. It's very annoying because it takes me ages to write a post. Plus, because the browser keyboard vanishes all of a sudden, I accidentally click on all sorts of things (which are normally hidden behind the keyboard) so that

• mkellogg

Administrator
    English - US
    This might be caused my badly cached files. Try this to clear your cache:
    In Chrome: ⋮ > ⓘ > Site Settings > Usage > Trash Can 🗑 to clear cache.

You will probably have to log in again, but that might clear the problem.

Last edited:

Bevj

Allegra Moderata (Sp/Eng, Cat)
    English (U.K.)
    I am having exactly the same problem as described above and it's driving me mad. I have gone through the steps suggested and also done the usual stuff of clearing my phone's cache, restarting Chrome, restarting my phone. Nothing makes any difference.
    And it definitely only happens when I'm using WR. Oh and it's not been happening for very long only 3 or 4 days.

TheCrociato91

Italian - Northern Italy
    Thank you. I cleared history and cache but I'm still experiencing it. Or should I clear specifically this site cache?

Sorry about the incomplete OP by the way, but it would be too frustrating to try and edit it.

P.S. I just cleared cache exactly as you describe in your post and it didn't fix it.

Last edited:
    < Previous | Next >