perişan etmek örneği

< Previous | Next >

Ali Smith

Urdu - Pakistan
Merhaba!

What does perişan etmek örneği mean?

Mükemmel bir eseri perişan etmenin örneği: İslam Ansiklopedisi!

My translation: A complete work that is an example that makes (people) distraught.

perişan etmek = to make distraught
örnek = example

• RimeoftheAncientMariner

Turkish-Turkey
    merhaba

Mükemmel bir eseri perişan etmenin örneği: İslam Ansiklopedisi!

the Islamopedia- the example on how to waste uncaringly / devastate/ deface an opus that is impeccable

Ali Smith

Urdu - Pakistan
    Thanks! But why is there an "i" at the end of eser? Why didn't the author write Mükemmel bir eser perişan etmenin örneği: İslam Ansiklopedisi!

Ali Smith

Urdu - Pakistan
    Thank you, misi2991 and Rime! But what is wrong with Mükemmel bir eser perişan etmenin örneği? Does it have to be "eseri"?

misi2991

Turkish
    Thank you, misi2991 and Rime! But what is wrong with Mükemmel bir eser perişan etmenin örneği? Does it have to be "eseri"?
    It's not my place to preach about grammar, but you need to add the suffix (-i) to eser.

birini veya bir şeyi perişan etmek --> ruin someone or something

mchatin

Turkish
    When "eser" is used instead of "eseri", it would mean that "An example of ruining any work of perfection" instead of "a work of perfection" although "any" is not used directly within Turkish sentence. ;)

< Previous | Next >