Finnish (slang): Vid, amä en saa siiutä ja se ei tuu

< Previous | Next >
  • Tisia

Iran, Persian, Kurdish, English, Finnish
    Vid or Vida is a girl's name, that I know. As well I know that emmä is en minä, ja tuu is tule, but the whole sentence didn't make a sense to me. Or does it to you?

Any way
    Thanks alot

Hakro

Finnish - Finland
    It doesn't make any sense. Vid(a) is not a Finnish girl's name, is it Persian? It could also be a f-word in Finnish. So I could translate the sentence "Vittu, mä en saa sitä ja se ei tuu" (this is just a guess):
    "F***, I can't get it and it doesn't come".

Ilmo

Member Emeritus
    Hakro said:
    It doesn't make any sense. Vid(a) is not a Finnish girl's name, is it Persian? It could also be a f-word in Finnish. So I could translate the sentence "Vittu, mä en saa sitä ja se ei tuu" (this is just a guess):
    Hakro, the sentence could also be "Vittu, mä en saa siltä ja se ei tuu". Taking into consideration that in colloquial speech they often use the word meaning "it" instead of the correct pronoun "she" and "her", the middle part of the sentence could be, translated to English, "...I don't get from her and she doesn't come".

Tisia

Iran, Persian, Kurdish, English, Finnish
    Hakro said:
    Hi. Not necessarily a Persian. Vida is an Iranian female name and the Vid there means Vida.

Thanks
    Tisia

< Previous | Next >