Doble Pagina de Inicio

< Previous | Next >

MauiGuy43

Unites States, English
I'm translating a legal document, and I don't have the entire thing for context, however there are TWO consecutive headlines. The document opens as follows:

~~~
Sección III

RESPONSABILIDAD SOCIAL Y MEDIOAMBIENTAL

DOBLE PÁGINA DE INICIO

Conciliar los objetivos de crecimiento y de rentabilidad de la empresa con una toma de conciencia responsable de los aspectos sociales....
~~~

I know that "Pagina de Inicio" could be translated as, "Home page" but in this case there is no reference to computers. (I am unfamiliar with what a "double home page" would BE anyway.) I am guessing here, but I WANT to translate the second line as: "Dual OBJECTIVES". I am assuming that the second headline is reiterating what the line above refers to. Since they are responding to Social & Environmental Responsibility? Two items?

Help. I'm thinking Waaaaaay too much on this one! Ideas?

• sophiaswaltz

U.S.A. English
    Hello MauiGuy43,

I learned doble a página ___ to mean turn to page ___. (The verb is doblar.) Is it possible that someone left out the a and it reads turn to the first page.

Since this is a legal document, you may receive more help if you post it on the Forum for Specialized Terminolgoy.

All the best.

< Previous | Next >